Sign-in to your account

Star Conflict: Модели на сайте

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]

damcio004

#21 : 11.10.2019 20:19

All textures https://yadi.sk/d/URaJjLre0gRa0w

It will be very good if you can figure out what, where and how it is stored smiley

Thanks I have small progress

Race 1 - Empire
Race 2 - Jericho
Race 3 - Federation

Then you have s, m, l, h - I think its small, medium, large, huge (Huge are for destroyers) 

In jericho in h i found textures called collosus and are for ship called "Archon"

so textures:

r2_h_t1_colossus (race 2, huge, tier 1, name? maybe that ship had other name in the past)

_d - diffuse texture (still trying figure out why alpha mask is there - maybe to apply wreck texture?)

_glow - Emission\glowing parts

_nm - normal map and there are some stuff (AO texture - red channel. Green channel and alpha mas are parts of normal map in directX version (put alpha channel to red and you get it) (War thunder and wot have the same)

_sc - specular texture - RGB are for that metalic edges stuff, BUT alpha channel is specular texture!

You always give in models to download textures in .jpg and there alpha mask is disabled 

Jacory37

#22 : 12.10.2019 01:00

Please specify what do you mean?

Every ships is equiped with a pair of weapons... those weapons are actully turrets on the ship it sefl. There are a couple of turret models with the ship models that is already on the site but not all of hem. A lot of them are missing exp: the destroyers all share only 1 turret type in the game u have a choice of multiples one including modules turrets (such as missile laser etc...) these are the one i am talking about. If u can get those i would deeply appriecate

thx

Мастер Моделей

#23 : 12.10.2019 04:54
r2_h_t1_colossus (race 2, huge, tier 1, name? maybe that ship had other name in the past)

race 2, huge, tier 1, modification.

Different ships are based on one model. For example, Dvergr 2 (race1_s_t1_faction1) King Dvergr (race1_s_t1_premium) Dvergr Knight (race1_s_t1_faction2) are improved versions of Dvergr (race1_s_t1)

_d - diffuse texture (still trying figure out why alpha mask is there - maybe to apply wreck texture?)

_glow - Emission\glowing parts

_nm - normal map and there are some stuff (AO texture - red channel. Green channel and alpha mas are parts of normal map in directX version (put alpha channel to red and you get it) (War thunder and wot have the same)

_sc - specular texture - RGB are for that metalic edges stuff, BUT alpha channel is specular texture!

It's like that. But I mix _d with _sc using _sc alpha. And I use the gray version of _sc as a spec. At the moment, this option gives the best view of models.

You always give in models to download textures in .jpg and there alpha mask is disabled 

If the models have transparency, then I provide textures with transparency like png or a transparency map. In these models, I do not see the use of transparency yet.

There are a couple of turret models with the ship models that is already on the site but not all of hem.

Yeah, okay. I am going to make a choice of modules as in other games. For example in WoT.
I hope to make it in a week. Maybe a little more.
Even in my plans to make skins for ships.

damcio004

#24 : 12.10.2019 14:36

Its good when you mix RGB of _sc with _d becasue for some other games without that edges looks to bright

I did that the same with War Thunder like open _d copy and paste RGB of _sc to _d and flip it, opacity set to 50\\% and then looks the most realistic. Alpha mask of _sc its for specular so you can add to alpha mask of normal map in directX mode becasue some games use that. 

Maybe you can add allo orginal textures from game to your models? like in folder with obj folders "textures" and "orginal textures" or something like that, because you can be sure using orginal textures models looks much better

Jacory37

#25 : 12.10.2019 17:43

Yeah, okay. I am going to make a choice of modules as in other games. For example in WoT.
I hope to make it in a week. Maybe a little more.
Even in my plans to make skins for ships.

cool thx

damcio004

#26 : 12.10.2019 20:02

Wtf?

Its not first time but I wrote that on other topic but suddenly was transfered here

Мастер Моделей

#27 : 13.10.2019 07:47

Wtf?

Its not first time but I wrote that on other topic but suddenly was transfered here

This is an old bug.

Once again I tried to fix it. If it reappears let me know smiley

masterzh7

#28 : 13.10.2019 17:27

enlightened Empire > Interceptor > Dyrnwyn got missing engines

enlightened Empire > Fighter > Hercules doesnt load at all

[edit adding lost post]

really unsure if my previous message got lost or censored :(
There are 2 models avaiilable to download from sketchfab. From looks of it by developer of SC himself. While not particularly helpful "Dvergr" got 2k textures there compared to 1k from game client.

link here

Dwergr > https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/ajf-12-dvergr-ecc16e103e79448faf9730f172a1d7e8 
Mjolnir  > https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mjolnir-c8e9020d658649238ee3cfc1c1d64a68

On another note some ships are using decals which are sadly missing on models here. (they are mapped as seperate UVW)

I made post with fancy pictures / gifs including comparison of those mentioned 2k textures. (rendered in UE4)
​https://imgur.com/gallery/euaiEwE/comment/1734366591

Мастер Моделей

#29 : 14.10.2019 05:21

enlightened Empire > Interceptor > Dyrnwyn got missing engines
enlightened Empire > Fighter > Hercules doesnt load at all

We’ll fix it soon. Fixed.

On another note some ships are using decals which are sadly missing on models here. (they are mapped as seperate UVW)

They are superimposed on the model as independent meshes and flickering appears. Therefore, I do not convert them yet. I will try to solve this problem.

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]