Sign-in to your account

Missing armor on the Giulio Cesare and Giunio Bruto

Yuzorah

#0 : 13.03.2019 13:14

Good afternoon,

There is a problem with the armor model of the Giulio Cesare and Giunio Bruto. They are both missing the 85 mm armor that they normally have inside their bow. It is still visible on the armor model of the Giulio Cesare of the Chinese client as a comparison and the developer confirmed that it's still here.

Thank you in advance.

Мастер Моделей

#1 : 13.03.2019 14:36

Strange. If I'm not mistaken, the game has the opportunity to see the ships armor. Could you take a screenshot of the game, which shows this part of the armor? I will recheck the Ripper, perhaps I was wrong somewhere. But I need a basis for comparsion.

Yuzorah

#2 : 13.03.2019 16:41

It used to be part of the visible armor plates in the game but since recently, it joined the list of plates that can normally only be seen on gamemodels3d.

https://imgur.com/a/SAXxMWr

This is the plate in question. It is still present (confirmed by the developers) but it was changed so that it's not visible with the armor viewer of the game.

Мастер Моделей

#3 : 13.03.2019 17:27

If it is not visible when viewed in the game, it will also be invisible on the site. Because the information on the site is obtained from the game client.

And how does the developer confirm the existence of this part? I think it is very strange to say that there is something if it cannot be seen.

World of Tanks