WoWS armor models are very poor to use

gvperson27

#0 : 19.01.2023 17:43

Shame about the new wows armor models. Very poor to use. Take forever to load.

calumkeen

#1 : 19.01.2023 18:37

Must be your end, everything loads quickly for me, it's a shame the armour/collision LODS are not downloadable though

gvperson27

#2 : 19.01.2023 19:16

No it's not that, it's slow on every device in any location, even another us state, compared to the old system. The fact that the armor model is now overlayed on the 3d model is annoying and makes it difficult to see even messing with the opacity. Dragging the model around is much more janky and odd than it used to be also. It's a really bad "upgrade." I am really disappointed because I hardly use it anymore it is so janky now. I used to be in this site like every day.

Мастер Моделей

#3 : 20.01.2023 12:31

I am also not very happy with how the new Viewer shows the ship armor model (It was configured on tank models from WoT).
However, this is a universal Viewer and now we can adjust it gradually, with small changes.
And your comments, suggestions and advice will be very useful to us.
Thank you.

gvperson27

#4 : 23.01.2023 00:47

I am also not very happy with how the new Viewer shows the ship armor model (It was configured on tank models from WoT).
However, this is a universal Viewer and now we can adjust it gradually, with small changes.
And your comments, suggestions and advice will be very useful to us.
Thank you.

I would just like it if you didn't have to view the 3d model and the armor model at the same time overlaid. It would be nice if they were separate. Also,the waterline would be nice to have again as well. It will all work out I'm sure!