Microsoft Flight Simulator models

Kxtxnx

#0 : 09.06.2022 12:45

yo guys, i was wondezring if you guys will ever do MFS models too? they have some hypersonic jets that i would love to have them as 3d model.

have a nice day ;)

porcamiseria

#1 : 09.06.2022 19:19

You can convert them with ModelConverterX.

Kxtxnx

#2 : 10.06.2022 15:36

You can convert them with ModelConverterX.

but how do i get the models? from where?

DartShinigami

#3 : 12.06.2022 20:41

What About DCS models they are awesome?????

There is even a partial pluging that import the models to Blender but is old and not maintained, sometimes works and sometimes not is in python if it helps.

Best Regards 

damik

#4 : 14.06.2022 20:48

There is even a partial pluging that import the models to Blender but is old and not maintained, sometimes works and sometimes not is in python if it helps.

Best Regards 

Be carefull, DCS devs are very strict with sharing their models

porcamiseria

#5 : 15.06.2022 02:20

Licenses are all the same. None is allowed to use, no DCS and no WT or WoWs models for other than for gaming in the game.

When you use models of games you should paint your own texture to not make it obvious that it is stuff of the games.

DartShinigami

#6 : 19.06.2022 20:41

Best Regards 

Be carefull, DCS devs are very strict with sharing their models

We all know BTW!!!! other wise we wouldn't be here right, What I'm telling if some one could help with the pluging for converting the models for the comunity.

porcamiseria

#7 : 20.06.2022 01:40

So far as I know there is a plugin for Blender only. But it doesn't work with all models in DCS.

BTW, I can not find any point in the user agreement that private use is not allowed. It is allowed to take viedos out of DCS for YT. As long as you make pictures with models of DCS for your own and do not sell these, I think should be no problem.

DartShinigami

#8 : 20.06.2022 19:19

So far as I know there is a plugin for Blender only. But it doesn't work with all models in DCS.

BTW, I can not find any point in the user agreement that private use is not allowed. It is allowed to take viedos out of DCS for YT. As long as you make pictures with models of DCS for your own and do not sell these, I think should be no problem.

Thanks for the clarification bro here is the plugin and the explanation of how the DCS .edm files works 

https://github.com/DartShinigami/Blender_ioEDM/tree/patch-3

calumkeen

#9 : 28.06.2022 06:17

Only works on pre 2.56 versions, and not all of those either.