Armored Warfare Update?

portugueseotaku

#0 : 11.05.2022 23:39

Just wanted to ask if there are any plans to update the Armored Warfare ripper anytime in the future. At this moment the ripper does not even properly assign textures, living the models unusable for a good portion of people. I know that AW textures are engine-generated, which must be a pain in the ass to work with and an entire script to compile textures in the viewer itself is a tall order, but I was wondering if it was possible to at least get normals assigned?

porcamiseria

#1 : 12.05.2022 01:55

Good question. In the former version there were normals applied.

Мастер Моделей

#2 : 13.05.2022 05:40

Do you mean normal maps or vertex normals?
Perhaps, when I finish the new ship format, I will find time for this game.

portugueseotaku

#3 : 13.05.2022 19:10

Do you mean normal maps or vertex normals?
Perhaps, when I finish the new ship format, I will find time for this game.

Normal maps. 

porcamiseria

#4 : 13.05.2022 19:45

Yes, normal maps. Vertex are ok.

DartShinigami

#5 : 18.05.2022 16:16

Just wanted to ask if there are any plans to update the Armored Warfare ripper anytime in the future. At this moment the ripper does not even properly assign textures, living the models unusable for a good portion of people. I know that AW textures are engine-generated, which must be a pain in the ass to work with and an entire script to compile textures in the viewer itself is a tall order, but I was wondering if it was possible to at least get normals assigned?

Question If I use a another ripper like Ninja ripper on the model would I get the compiled textures???? Compiled Textures would be a great bonus BTW.

portugueseotaku

#6 : 18.05.2022 21:36

Question If I use a another ripper like Ninja ripper on the model would I get the compiled textures???? Compiled Textures would be a great bonus BTW.

I haven't found a ripper that can actually do that. 

Мастер Моделей

#7 : 19.05.2022 04:15

Because they are shaders, not textures.

portugueseotaku

#8 : 19.05.2022 16:50

Supposedly, in-engine composed textures can be ripped, but I haven't found a way to do it yet. I heard Intel GPA can do it, but it didn't work for me.

DartShinigami

#9 : 20.05.2022 12:27

Supposedly, in-engine composed textures can be ripped, but I haven't found a way to do it yet. I heard Intel GPA can do it, but it didn't work for me.

3d ripper DX was able to ripp shaders too. But I don't think it would work with Armored Warfare. 

오지현

#10 : 23.05.2022 14:01

Hey I have one question. Where did the M60-2000 from the Armored warfare go? I think I saw it before and now it's gone