Мастер Моделей

#0 : 13.06.2020 12:20

Летательные аппараты всех типов на сайте

Aichi E16A1

Yuzorah

#1 : 13.04.2020 09:16

World of Warships: Aircraft carrier planes and HP

Good morning,

Would it be possible to make the 3d models of the planes carried by the aircraft carriers visible by any chance?
Also, since the aircraft carrier rework, the planes have an HP pool as well as 2 stats for the number of planes on deck so I was wondering if it's possible to add it to their stats.

Thank you in advance!

Мастер Моделей

#2 : 14.04.2020 06:00

It’s possible to assemble aircraft models. I don’t know how to place on an aircraft carrier yet.

damik

#3 : 14.04.2020 12:42

It’s possible to assemble aircraft models. I don’t know how to place on an aircraft carrier yet.

Maybe just add separated models of planes (and payloads for them)

finitan

#4 : 15.04.2020 18:16

Hi All,

one more question about planes : can it be possible to get some data about the manoeuvrability of them (especially turning circle) ?

And stay safe at home for who are concerned ; )

Yuzorah

#5 : 19.04.2020 10:45

You could make an additional section like for Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Submarines and Auxiliary.

alicenews

#6 : 19.04.2020 11:40

The low poly aircraft are in the tree. So there should be not a big problem to put them on the aircraft carriers. Same with the scout aircraft on cruiser and battle ships. A problem may be the distribution of the aircraft on deck.

幻想乡乡长Zun

#7 : 21.05.2020 04:22

可以尝试创建一个“飞机”分区,显示方式和WOP的一样。这个分区里可以放WOWS里出现的各种飞机(包括弹射式战斗机,侦察机)。

其实船模上放不放飞机无所谓...(不放反而方便我利用模型进行创作)。如果要放上飞机模型的话建议增加一个按键来控制是否显示飞机模型。

希望之后能够改进这一方面, thanks!

Мастер Моделей

#8 : 21.05.2020 05:03

可以尝试创建一个“飞机”分区,显示方式和WOP的一样。这个分区里可以放WOWS里出现的各种飞机(包括弹射式战斗机,侦察机)。
(You can try to create an "airplane" partition, which is displayed in the same way as WOP. In this zone, various aircraft (including catapult fighters and reconnaissance aircraft) appearing in WOWS can be placed.

This is the easiest and fastest way. Perhaps I will do so.

Playep

#9 : 14.06.2020 13:57

I have issue loading 3d models, armor schemes and modules scheme. When I click and try to load the page, all I get is a blank background with the buttons on the left side. The models themselves doesn't load. Is it bugged?

Мастер Моделей

#10 : 14.06.2020 20:16

Yes, this is a bug. We’ll fix it now. Fixed.