Sign-in to your account

Naval Action: Век парусников

Мастер Моделей

#0 : 18.03.2020 04:19

Модели парусных кораблей из игры на сайте.

Admiraal de Ruyter

Мастер Моделей

#1 : 18.03.2020 04:25

В процессе работы над моделями парусников выяснилось, что применяемый метод извлечения моделей не удачен. Попробую вернуться к старому методу, который используется в Heliborne.
Так же стало не хватать возможностей формата хранения моделей на сайте. Буду переделывать.
Поэтому ближайшие пару месяцев ничего нового на сайте не обещаю.

In the process of working on models of sailing ships, I found out that the method used to extract models is not entirely correct. I'll try to return to the old method that is used in Heliborne.
I also found out the shortcomings of the format for storing models on the site. I will redo it.
Therefore, the next couple of months I do not promise anything new on the site.

agnypapir72

#2 : 18.03.2020 08:23

Удачи!!! Список моделей и так внушительный. Можете к абстрактным названиям кораблей добавить их исторические имена. Например Cutter - HMS Alert(1777),  Frigate - Херувимъ. 

TheMP999

#3 : 18.03.2020 17:59

Hello macmep, sincerelly (and unfortunatly) I don't know what you are speaking about, hope nothing too serius; well yes at the first some models have some problems with some surfaces, those with textures seems good, but there are some problems also with textures; i don't know how they works, but it seems you confused and mixed some of them, i put here an example, maybe it can help you to find out what appened.

Let me say again you have done a great job extracting these models, even better working on textures and also with whole site.

https://content.invisioncic.com/r237714/monthly_2017_07/pandora.jpg.07caff87b1c6c5a0787002985c952f24.jpg

TheMP999

#4 : 18.03.2020 18:12

Can't upload an image from the site, anyway the ship is the pandora (the edit and delete system doesn't work very well)

Мастер Моделей

#5 : 18.03.2020 19:17

Hello macmep, sincerelly (and unfortunatly) I don't know what you are speaking about, hope nothing too serius; well yes at the first some models have some problems with some surfaces, those with textures seems good, but there are some problems also with textures; i don't know how they works, but it seems you confused and mixed some of them, i put here an example, maybe it can help you to find out what appened.

As I said earlier, the new model extraction method was unsuccessful. I will remake the models, but it will take some time.

TheMP999

#6 : 31.03.2020 11:35

Hello Macmep, i would like to ask you if you have looked at gun's files to see if a model can be extracted or if you plan to do, otherwise maybe can you tell me how you extract the models so i can do by my own?

Мастер Моделей

#7 : 02.04.2020 12:34

Find, view and export models conveniently in the program Asset Studio from Perfare https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio

I use my own scripts.

TheMP999

#8 : 02.04.2020 21:34

Thanks, unlikely i was not able to download it yet because server not response, i'll try again tomorrow

TheMP999

#9 : 04.04.2020 14:45

well i can't figure out how it works yet, i have too low programming skills, and i can't even find the file-load file in the foulders

Мастер Моделей

#10 : 06.04.2020 05:49

well i can't figure out how it works yet, i have too low programming skills, and i can't even find the file-load file in the foulders

Click "XX releases" link on GitHub page and select latest.

Download the latest build version from here