Sign-in to your account

Star Conflict: Лазеры, шмазеры

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]

masterzh7

#21 : 16.11.2019 01:25

Anybody knows where to find Jericho Dreadnought: Nemesis engines ? (i suspect its one of files which fail to convert)

I already checked even some additional folders where these ships store additional models... ( ...\mapskit\maps\models\bigship\jer\ )

Jacory37

#22 : 19.11.2019 14:03

Anybody knows where to find Jericho Dreadnought: Nemesis engines ? (i suspect its one of files which fail to convert)

I already checked even some additional folders where these ships store additional models... ( ...\mapskit\maps\models\bigship\jer\ )

sadly no D:

and i have 1 more question as well to add... anyone have figured out how to decoded the ogg vorbis sound files? i try many programs all said the that file is not an ogg yet the sound file are literely ending by ogg.

Мастер Моделей

#23 : 20.11.2019 06:50

I came back!
Active modules on destroyer models.

and i have 1 more question as well to add... anyone have figured out how to decoded the ogg vorbis sound files? i try many programs all said the that file is not an ogg yet the sound file are literely ending by ogg.

Show an example, please.

Мастер Моделей

#24 : 21.11.2019 08:24

Noesis plugin for tfh/tfd files is here.

I modified it to use the method that I use myself. Poor knowledge of phyton did not allow me to use all the chips. In particular, plugin cannot read pictures consisting only of a tfh file. Having studied python better, I will correct the errors.

Please check the plugin and send me files that could not open.

Jacory37

#25 : 21.11.2019 19:06

Show an example, please.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ah9rx8on9nfa29u/Raid.rar/file

This link give a few ogg sound file that are suposely encoded in vorbis yet the compagny who own ogg/vorbis program cant even decrypt it them sefl (xiph.org). alongside them i tryed multiple audio converter with no success :/ so i am basicly out of idea. i may also note that these dont have any header files if i remenber correctly.

masterzh7

#26 : 22.11.2019 01:11

little showcase of Ellydium Super Dreadnought

Took a while to assemble as it consist of almost 40 meshes with different materials but definitely worth it. Using .mdf material refferences saved me a lot of time. (and fact that they are ordered in sync with model part count) For anyone who work with those meshes i highly recommend re-naming all of them... move (total commander can do it) the mesh number from extension .mdl-msh000 to a file name prior to any converting. (otherwise most stupid convertors will take all mesh parts as same extension and all sub-parts having same file-name just screw them over... the first one ending with 000 is the LOD0 and only needed for most but quite a few got other parts and effects mapping in those additional parts 001,002...)

More tasty pics in gallery here > https://imgur.com/gallery/yGpKoNS

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]