Sign-in to your account

Star Conflict: Лазеры, шмазеры

Мастер Моделей

#0 : 05.11.2019 09:58

Работаю над системой вооружения. Результаты на сайте.

Мастер Моделей

#1 : 01.11.2019 05:53

I am currently working on weapons modules. There are questions.

Ships have separate weapon sets?
Or any ship can carry any weapons of the appropriate class?

I did not find weapon sets in ship data. Only in the weapon information is the filter by ship class indicated.

masterzh7

#2 : 01.11.2019 23:57

Common weapons are available based on ship class.
Unique weapons only for specific ship/s and premium ship/s of that class. (and obviously restricted by class)

These informations are easily accesible through wiki. (if you need any help composing some list or finding refferences just let me know but i assume you are looking for automated way to do it with informations you got available :) )

masterzh7

#3 : 06.11.2019 22:11

Мастер Моделей - excelent ! thank you!

(btw for anyone interested the "3D Object Converter 6.50" can extract the "mdl-mshxxx" models just beware it cant do polygon selection which get lost)

Jacory37

#4 : 08.11.2019 17:39

(btw for anyone interested the "3D Object Converter 6.50" can extract the "mdl-mshxxx" models just beware it cant do polygon selection which get lost)

cool it can extract the models yes but not the texture :/ any idea how to extract those texture out of there?

masterzh7

#5 : 08.11.2019 20:02

cool it can extract the models yes but not the texture :/ any idea how to extract those texture out of there?

QuickBSM and use "clutch" script. (found on their homepage) For converting textures (most apps sruggle with condects highly recommend Neosis)

Мастер Моделей

#6 : 09.11.2019 15:35
 any idea how to extract those texture out of there?

If you understand programming, I can share my PHP scripts for converting textures. Based on them, you can write a converter in your programming language.

The idea is simple: you need to find out the size and format of the texture and assign the appropriate DDS header.

Jacory37

#7 : 09.11.2019 23:16

QuickBSM and use "clutch" script. (found on their homepage) For converting textures (most apps sruggle with condects highly recommend Neosis)

Thx il try it out later

If you understand programming, I can share my PHP scripts for converting textures. Based on them, you can write a converter in your programming language.

The idea is simple: you need to find out the size and format of the texture and assign the appropriate DDS header.

I am just starting programming therefore i have very little experience in the matter the reason why i wanted to this is because the texture on the site arent the original one sadly and because some of the ship are missing and most of the turret as well :/ (the destroyers have only their primary they dont have their secondary turrets)

Missing ships :
 - object NY18
 - black chost
 - cruiser
 - all 3 faction coresponding dreadnought
 - (the cruiser and the dread are found under the big ship folder)
 - all the alien fighters/cruiser etc (not the elydium one)...

And a fair amount of turret so yhea that why i wanted to do this :/

Image result for star conflict cruiserImage result for star conflict dreadnought

Мастер Моделей

#8 : 10.11.2019 13:33
some of the ship are missing and most of the turret as well :/ (the destroyers have only their primary they dont have their secondary turrets)

Complemented the armament of ships. Destroyers (and other ships) now have large weapon sets.

Missing ships

I think I understood where to look for them and will soon try to get them to the site.

Jacory37

#9 : 10.11.2019 21:16
some of the ship are missing and most of the turret as well :/ (the destroyers have only their primary they dont have their secondary turrets)

Complemented the armament of ships. Destroyers (and other ships) now have large weapon sets.

Missing ships

I think I understood where to look for them and will soon try to get them to the site.

cool thx!

but there is one thing :/ u did complete all the turret yes but again the destroyer are missing their secondary turret (pyro emitter/blaster turret etc... those are the large turret that goes on the destroyer or larger ship (i am pretty sure those are in : models/turret. these turret are the secondary turret for the destroyer and up).

thx again for ur time and work i really appreciated it ;).

Image result for star conflict destroyer weapons

if u look closely on this picture this destroyer have it primary and secondary turrets

Image result for star conflict destroyer weapons

Мастер Моделей

#10 : 11.11.2019 05:18

Wow! I suspected that the circles on the destroyers for a reason :)
I'll try to find and attach these turrets.

masterzh7

#11 : 11.11.2019 18:34

@Jacory37 i apologize for wrong answer... you asked specifically about textures... i got the textures from "Мастер Моделей" as he uploaded them, see post here > https://gamemodels3d.com/forum/?topic=995&page=1#message_5607

Anyway the collection is growing :D ...some pics including all the weapons in UE4 >>> https://imgur.com/gallery/DJB0Xpb

Could i politely request if you Мастер Моделей could upload "StarConflict\data\mapskit\maps\textures" if you have them converted ? (some big turrets, missiles, buildings got textures stored there) Thank you in advance <3

Jacory37

#12 : 11.11.2019 19:03

actully masterzh7 neosis did work i can extract the texture and the models with noesis ;) they just need a few extra python script i found searching the web

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=17549

here the link for the forum they talk about it... u gonna need to log in throught their site to dowload the script though. but it does work

masterzh7

#13 : 11.11.2019 20:41

I already tried before i wrote above. FIrst one doesnt exceed 64x64 second throw error.Did you modify your script localy in any way to make it work ?

Мастер Моделей

#14 : 12.11.2019 04:06

Show me the scripts, maybe I can help fix them.
I still could not register on this forum, so I can not download them myself.

Could i politely request if you Мастер Моделей could upload "StarConflict\data\mapskit\maps\textures" if you have them converted ? (some big turrets, missiles, buildings got textures stored there) Thank you in advance <3

OK

Jacory37

#15 : 12.11.2019 04:34

I already tried before i wrote above. FIrst one doesnt exceed 64x64 second throw error.Did you modify your script localy in any way to make it work ?

no it is the origianal script, the only time it give an error is from certain model files, u can go around this issue by either converting them or use 3d object 6.5. the texture give me no error at converting to a usable format :/

masterzh7

#16 : 12.11.2019 09:40

Мастер Моделей here is archive with both scripts and sample textures. (maybe i extracted them wrong?)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yd2k7hdier5ktzk/scriptsANDsamples.7z/file

tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd.py > create only 64x64 size textures

tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd_v2.py > throw error

error itself: (please ignore poor filepath)

---------------------------
Noesis Python Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd_v2.py", line 33, in noepyLoadRGBA
    bs2.seek(mainMipOffset, NOESEEK_ABS)        
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 167, in seek
    self.toUnpacker(); r = noeSuper(self).seek(addr, isRelative); self.fromUnpacker(); return r
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 163, in fromUnpacker
    self.setOffset(self.byteOfs)
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 78, in setOffset
    noesis.bsSetOfs(self.h, ofs)
RuntimeError: Tried to set offset beyond buffer size. (174080 > 2048)

Noesis program here >
http://www.richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php&filemirror=noesisv4411.zip

Jacory37

#17 : 12.11.2019 23:57

Мастер Моделей here is archive with both scripts and sample textures. (maybe i extracted them wrong?)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yd2k7hdier5ktzk/scriptsANDsamples.7z/file

tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd.py > create only 64x64 size textures

tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd_v2.py > throw error

error itself: (please ignore poor filepath)

Noesis Python Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\tex_StarConflict_tfh_tfd_v2.py", line 33, in noepyLoadRGBA
    bs2.seek(mainMipOffset, NOESEEK_ABS)        
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 167, in seek
    self.toUnpacker(); r = noeSuper(self).seek(addr, isRelative); self.fromUnpacker(); return r
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 163, in fromUnpacker
    self.setOffset(self.byteOfs)
  File "O:\StarConflict\steamapps\common\star conflict\data\enter in the output folder and press Save\NOESIS\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 78, in setOffset
    noesis.bsSetOfs(self.h, ofs)
RuntimeError: Tried to set offset beyond buffer size. (174080 > 2048)

Noesis program here >
http://www.richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php&filemirror=noesisv4411.zip

huh from the sample u give i get an error as well cant extract them however on my side i can extract the same model and texture that u give... so i dont thing it is the script malfunctionning.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7em3wptg83d8rm9/Big_Pgun.rar

Here are the file that gived the error but on my ended extracted correctly (i also extracted the model with the texture for you)... enjoy!

and i hope u can fix the error :/

masterzh7

#18 : 13.11.2019 04:27
and i hope u can fix the error :/

Many thanks. I will look into other way then QuickBSM. At least now i know where to look.

masterzh7

#19 : 13.11.2019 23:11

So indeed using "scunpak.exe" did work perfectly... (i was stupid that i didnt realize all the tfd files having ~1kb cant be magically turned into 2mb 2k texture... now they got proper size and convert smoothly) unsure why i went with other than recommended method of unpacking .pak in first place.