Tanki X

Мастер Моделей

#0 : 28.10.2019 08:45

Возможно, скоро на сайте.
Perhaps soon on the site.

CaptainMaxwell7

#1 : 14.10.2019 02:19

Hello! 

Ever heard of Tanki X? It's a futuristic tanks game. It have really nice tank models, and the game will close 1/1/2020.

Can you take a look and see if you can rip the models and save them here? Many players from the game will appreciate that. https://tankix.com/en/

I will make a video for your website and hopefully my subscribers will spread the word.

Thank you!

Мастер Моделей

#2 : 14.10.2019 05:21

Ever heard of Tanki X? It's a futuristic tanks game. It have really nice tank models, and the game will close 1/1/2020.
Can you take a look and see if you can rip the models and save them here?

Added to my list "Download and take a closer look".

P.S. I hope you understand my English. I communicate with you using google translator smiley

CaptainMaxwell7

#3 : 14.10.2019 13:51

Can you take a look and see if you can rip the models and save them here?

Added to my list "Download and take a closer look".

P.S. I hope you understand my English. I communicate with you using google translator smiley

Yes I understand it. Thanks a lot!

CaptainMaxwell7

#4 : 24.10.2019 05:32

Any news about Tanki X models?

Мастер Моделей

#5 : 26.10.2019 09:01

I downloaded and installed the game. And I found out that it was written in Unity.
Usually, Unity programs are extremely confusing and it is almost impossible to get data out of them.
When I have more time I will make such an attempt.

CaptainMaxwell7

#6 : 26.10.2019 12:44

I downloaded and installed the game. And I found out that it was written in Unity.
Usually, Unity programs are extremely confusing and it is almost impossible to get data out of them.
When I have more time I will make such an attempt.

People in Tanki X forums say they use Ninja Ripper to rip the models. Take your time with it!

Jacory37

#7 : 27.10.2019 05:24

There is a program wich u can easily extract any unity game models from, i already used it to extract vega conflict ship model withouth problems. The program is called Asset Studio.

Мастер Моделей

#8 : 27.10.2019 06:36

Yes, getting a separate model is easy.
But it is difficult to pull out all the models and arrange them into the right nations/levels and get the order of the modules. Especially if I don’t play this game.

I do not assemble models manually. I am making a program that does this automatically.
For Unity products, automating the process is extremely difficult. Or I just don’t understand them well sad

Jacory37

#9 : 27.10.2019 19:05

Yes, getting a separate model is easy.
But it is difficult to pull out all the models and arrange them into the right nations/levels and get the order of the modules. Especially if I don’t play this game.

I do not assemble models manually. I am making a program that does this automatically.
For Unity products, automating the process is extremely difficult. Or I just don’t understand them well sad

well tanki X doesnt have faction as far as ik (i could be wrong) each tank hull can all use the same turret. in this game ur not changing faction, ur changing the tank hull and turret all together. basicly every tank hull need to have all the turret counterpart. now although there is tank skin u could technicly call that faction but they are not really faction... therefore the green hull/turret u could say that is the green faction while the steel faction is a another one, but all the tank hull/turret use all the same type of skin so see where i am getting at?

CaptainMaxwell7

#10 : 28.10.2019 02:16

There are factions in Tanki X, but they didn't evolve very well before the game decides to close.

It doesn't matter though, as Jacory said the main thing is to equip a hull with a turret.

Turrets and Hulls have different skins from different manufacturers.

So the way you could organize them is:

Hulls > Skins > M0, M1, M2, Steel, Gold, XT...

Turrets > Skins > M0, M1, M2, Steel, Gold, XT...

Мастер Моделей

#11 : 28.10.2019 05:16

OK. You are so persistent, and I have to make models smiley
But the timing has not yet been determined.