yes

jlecoultre

#2 : 11.10.2019 13:08

50TP Prototyp tracks + textures

Download here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizKPlOWj9nmhRJ6A3BTP3RNUy_v?e=DGFagc

damcio004

#3 : 11.10.2019 15:25

Get "Tank exporter" (Probably !_Tank exporter is a full name), Downlaod Wot

Then you have acces to all tanks from Wot (Tanks, artillery or even hiden tanks), that program also get textures for you but only in SD, so for HD you must find it in game folders (You need Winrar for that)

jlecoultre

#4 : 11.10.2019 17:45

Can the program extract the assembled tracks? surprise

A friend of mine sent me a segment and I assembled the track manually.

damcio004

#5 : 11.10.2019 19:26

You can extract all objects of tank, tracks (Are in 2D like in War Thunder becasue are easy to animate for games), guns (You can choose what gun you want) etc

jlecoultre

#6 : 11.10.2019 19:29

WOT currently uses 3d segments for the tracks. I will continue using the previous method.

damcio004

#7 : 11.10.2019 19:36

You probably never played wot, or just newver looks closer to tracks, I did and I can tell you tracks are 2D not build by 3D segments, try to animate that parts like move suspenion and show me how that 3d will work,

2D are use by WT, Wot, AW, Arma 1-3, and other

WHY?

Becasue you can animate them like:

- Animate texture to make motion, (its better optimalization than 3D moving models)

- Animate suspension, when wheels moving on ground (like you know terrain its not flat) then track also must be animate with these wheels so its easy to animate,

DONT TRUST ME?

Add bone to suspension, parent wheel etc to that bone and parent parts of tracks to that bone, resoults will be interesting, im waiting for that show me!

damcio004

#8 : 11.10.2019 19:40

Do that with 3D tracks

damcio004

#9 : 11.10.2019 19:49

Also that how it looks in Wot (Even in garage where tanks just are static)

No, they are flat (2D) not 3D like in War Thunder

jlecoultre

#10 : 11.10.2019 20:51

1. The track piece & texturees was extracted from WOT

2. In all the images I see the tracks are in 3d

(Open the image in a new tab to see in full resolution)

3. Yes, 3d tracks can be animated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXlalhD4PDM

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWKuuuRGYFU

4. I don't have WOT installed.

5. Maybe you don't have these options activated

damcio004

#11 : 11.10.2019 21:05

We have the same friend because he send me the same pics, but in the red circle its not for that

I know that 3d tracks can be animated but most of developers just dont use it becasue its hard to animate and optimalization, better use 2D than many 3D models

Yeah I had bug in wot in my entire life :0, now it works ok and fine. I think i should have drop fps if they are 3d but no diferent between 2d and 3D (I dont have super PC so...)

Still maybe that will halp you, when you use that program what I said before, you can extrac also some... points for suspension. like points for bones? points where tracks are close to ground, maybe that will help you with your 3D tracks

If we have the same friend maybe we can be too? XD

alicenews

#12 : 11.10.2019 23:28

Well, my way is to use spare track parts on the tank to assemble the complete track. So I get a 3D track that looks more realistic.

jlecoultre

#13 : 12.10.2019 11:20

We can be friends. cheeky

The program can be useful to extract ext_decor!

alicenews

#14 : 12.10.2019 14:15

This is how I work. I take the model as it is from here and look, if there are spare track parts on the model, extract that part and orient it right an then I copy it to form the track.

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5603/ewns3k2j_jpg.htm

damcio004

#15 : 12.10.2019 14:31

This is how I work. I take the model as it is from here and look, if there are spare track parts on the model, extract that part and orient it right an then I copy it to form the track.

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5603/ewns3k2j_jpg.htm

In game folder you can get just 3D segment track, small tip if your vehilce dont have that on hull or turret

jlecoultre

#16 : 12.10.2019 15:59

@alicenews How did you do to assemble the track?

Currently I clone segment by segment and rotate it manually ( I take 15 minutes doing that )

damcio004

#17 : 12.10.2019 16:28

Currently I clone segment by segment and rotate it manually ( I take 15 minutes doing that )

Damn I thought you use modifier like in blender, probably 3ds max also has that option

alicenews

#18 : 12.10.2019 17:04

I do it like you. At first I tried to copy it along a path. But to put the path so that it fits exactly like it should is a lot of trial and error. So the best way for me is to copy and paste and go along the track. On the ground and on top where the track is flat I copy some parts at once, so it is faster. It is possible to copy the parts as instances. But doing so, I have allways to copy the original one and that is much more work. I work with C4D. The model is bigger with copied tracks than with instances, but for me easier. And its easier to share the models.

@damcio004:  Can you please tell where the sub-folder of the models is in the game folder? I didn't tried it out so far.

damcio004

#19 : 12.10.2019 20:03

I do it like you. At first I tried to copy it along a path. But to put the path so that it fits exactly like it should is a lot of trial and error. So the best way for me is to copy and paste and go along the track. On the ground and on top where the track is flat I copy some parts at once, so it is faster. It is possible to copy the parts as instances. But doing so, I have allways to copy the original one and that is much more work. I work with C4D. The model is bigger with copied tracks than with instances, but for me easier. And its easier to share the models.

@damcio004:  Can you please tell where the sub-folder of the models is in the game folder? I didn't tried it out so far.

Go to your Wot folder and: res > packages > and find "vehicles_level..." find what tank you want and there should be segment tracks (open with winrar)

alicenews

#20 : 13.10.2019 00:09

Thank you very much.

Is in War Thunder the same system?

Pages: [ 1 ] 2