Sign-in to your account

War Thunder Pilots

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7

alicenews

#101 : 14.04.2020 11:19

Yes, seems to be normal, as I know from many other experiences in the web. you have to rescale yourself. With uv map I have to experiment. But it seems there is a lot of work to do and it is not a fast way. Would be interesting what experiences jlecoultre has.

In C4D I have to rescale by 50\\\\\% in Y axis (x is right/left, y is front /deep and z is height). That seems to work. If all models are so, the rescale is fast. More work is to adjust uv mapping. For complex models there is a lot of work. With WoT model was much easier. The archive could be opened by my filemanager and the file converted with 3dconverter and that's all. Well...

If you know how to program, I can provide you with php scripts that can convert ddsx to dds. You can implement your own conversion program in the programming language that you prefer.

My scripts for converting models are extremely incomplete, and I'm not sure that they will help you.

I promised a script to convert textures. The rest was just in the script folder and I did not delete anything (vromfs, blk).
I have not finished the grp script yet. It only partially works.

That's OK, Мастер Моделей. You have helped me a lot. You make a great work. Thank you very much.

Большое спасибо.

jlecoultre

#102 : 14.04.2020 12:00

I extract the models with Ninja but I have a modified import script. I still have to manually rescale it.

damik

#103 : 14.04.2020 12:46

I extract the models with Ninja but I have a modified import script. I still have to manually rescale it.

Yeah, I use blender script for import stuff from ninja, I modified setting for it so I dont need fixing UV maps, possitions of model, just change scale but this is not hard work

jlecoultre

#104 : 14.04.2020 12:57

You just have to put this number 0.00024415 there.

Check the boxes only for what you need to extract.

alicenews

#105 : 14.04.2020 14:04

Yes, this are the settings I found out by trial and error. Now I have a way to work.

This is my first example:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/otdipfim6xm4xi7/Pilot-us-korean1.zip/file

In collada format because C4D doesn't hande obj well on export.

Мастер Моделей

#106 : 14.04.2020 15:24
That's OK, Мастер Моделей. You have helped me a lot. You make a great work. Thank you very much.

Большое спасибо.

I can provide scripts for grp. Perhaps you can understand where I am mistaken.

alicenews

#107 : 14.04.2020 15:46

French Pilot for Eurocopter HAD/HAP:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eirynyoxumftt3s/Pilot_france_heli_late.zip/file

I see, the files remain for two weeks only, because I am not registered. I will change that some day.

Мастер Моделей

#108 : 14.04.2020 17:18
I see, the files remain for two weeks only, because I am not registered. I will change that some day.

Start using the file storage service of our site already. We will try to keep them while we are alive.

alicenews

#109 : 14.04.2020 20:17

это лучше, чем вы можете скачать прямо с этой страницы.

alicenews

#110 : 15.04.2020 12:07

Now I have a model imported with exact aspect but I don't get the texture fixed. I downloaded an import script for 3dMax but it does not have the UV x imput field. It seems there is no continuity with rip files...

Мастер Моделей, how want you do it? Do you want download all the files we made and make a download page here?

jlecoultre

#111 : 15.04.2020 12:12

I use Ninjaripper 1.7.1.

alicenews

#112 : 15.04.2020 12:23

Me too, but seems I have a different import script. I Have importer v1.3. alpha2.

jlecoultre

alicenews

#114 : 15.04.2020 13:15

Thanks.

Мастер Моделей

#115 : 15.04.2020 15:43

Мастер Моделей, how want you do it? Do you want download all the files we made and make a download page here?

When you create or edit posts on the forum, the "My Files" button will appear in the editor, which opens the file manager. You can upload a picture or other file to our server and get a link to it. And then you can paste this link into a message or share it with friends elsewhere.

At the moment, you can upload pictures in jpg, png and gif formats, zip, rar, 7z, gz archives, fbx files.

The maximum file size is 10 megabytes.

The list of supported files will expand as needed.

This will allow you to not depend on third-party storages that regularly disappear or delete data.

Store your files on our server! :)

alicenews

#116 : 16.04.2020 12:39

Thank you. I will do it.

Other question. Now I know how to handle WT and WoT, time to look at WoWship. I am too stupid to find the cdk download link. Can someone help me?

Hours later:

Seems there is no CDK with asset viewer like in WT. But I found an asset unpack tool.

https://gitlab.com/AutoSpy/wowsut/raw/master/WOWSUnpackTool.exe

and

https://gitlab.com/AutoSpy/wowsut/raw/master/wowsunpack.exe

Information:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/113847-all-wows-unpack-tool-unpack-game-client-resources/

Can we do all the asset stuff in a new topic (the rip kings or whatever) to let this topic for pilot models alone?

alicenews

#117 : 19.04.2020 11:48

After examination of the tree of WoWs I can't find the submarines. Are they still on test server? An interessting thing I found in the tree is the Lexington of 1942. She does not appear in the game but she is there. Other aircraft carriers like Ranger are in 1939 or 1942 and 1944/45 state. Is it possible to put these here on the site?

The other issue is, the Essex is never in the tree. Does someone have the full 40xx pixel hull and deckhouse texture of it?

jlecoultre

#118 : 20.04.2020 13:27

It is a pity that the textures are no longer found, by the way the other variations of the warships would be interesting.

alicenews

#119 : 21.04.2020 00:20

Yeah. Don't know why Lexington is not in game but in the content tree. Strange. Its Saratoga of 1944 in the game only (in the tree is called Lexington too). I hope Essex comes back again one day. Now I wait for the subnmarines for the high res maps...

And the next strange thing is that many normal map dds are not readable, not with Gimp and not with PS.

In WarThunder I don't find many maps. The models are visible with their maps in the viewer but the maps are not listed and not grabbed. May be they are hidden in one of the many res-files and I will find them... one day...

alicenews

#120 : 26.04.2020 22:46

When I want to upload a file here on the site I get an error. Can you please fix the problem, Мастер Моделей?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7