Sign-in to your account

War Thunder Pilots

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7

alicenews

#81 : 08.04.2020 19:54

I have someone very expirenced with programing here. When your scripts are python scripts, it is no problem. Python scripts I use on a Linux machine. She makes a usable script to handle the other scripts, if possible. That would be very kind of you.

jlecoultre

#82 : 08.04.2020 20:26

Pilot Japan:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizKPlOWj9nmhVDfUtA7Tt7pK1Hy?e=UPychW

I uploaded the textures of the models in the respective folders.

By the way, can any of you upload the textures of the WOWs submarines?

alicenews

#83 : 08.04.2020 21:33

Cool. Thank you.

I extractet some submarines and the textures were there. I can put them for download for you.

Мастер Моделей

#85 : 09.04.2020 08:45

I have someone very expirenced with programing here. When your scripts are python scripts, it is no problem. Python scripts I use on a Linux machine. She makes a usable script to handle the other scripts, if possible. That would be very kind of you.

PHP scripts. Examples of use in test folders. Requires PHP7 on Windows x64: DagorEngine.zip

alicenews

#86 : 09.04.2020 15:35

Thank you very much. Next week I will do a try.

jlecoultre

#87 : 09.04.2020 16:03

@alicenews Those textures are of low quality.

alicenews

#88 : 09.04.2020 22:49

Are there higher quality maps in the game? OK, when I get a hint how to extract the WoWs res. They are different from WT. We could make a download list when we esxtract all this data.

3dge-graphics

#89 : 11.04.2020 07:30

A big thankyou jlecoultre!

alicenews

#90 : 11.04.2020 20:42

I used your scripts, Мастер Моделей. For example I used the blk.php with the files in the test folder. But it lists only. It does not extract anything. How do you use your scripts?

Мастер Моделей

#91 : 12.04.2020 05:33

I used your scripts, Мастер Моделей. For example I used the blk.php with the files in the test folder. But it lists only. It does not extract anything. How do you use your scripts?

Blk.php converts a compressed data file into a regular array. You must process the data yourself.

alicenews

#92 : 12.04.2020 14:17

And how can I process this data that I get files to work with? How are you doing it? We have to know what in the listing are the essential parts to extract and to save in single files.

Мастер Моделей

#93 : 13.04.2020 04:46

There are files like vromfs.bin. These are compressed file packages. VromfsBin.php can work with such packages. The example shows how to unzip a file.

Of the packages above, you get, among others, files of the blk type. These are compressed files (usually) with xml-like game data: settings, technical parameters, information about maps, etc. Blk.php can work with such files. The example shows how to get an associative data array from a file.

There are files like dxp.bin. These are compressed texture packs in ddsx format. DxpBin.php can work with such packages. The example shows how to unzip the archive.

Files of the ddsx type obtained from the packages above have compressed textures. Ddsx.php can work with such files. The example shows how to convert ddsx to regular dds.

alicenews

#94 : 13.04.2020 12:53

In the res folder are *.dxp.bin and *.grp files. In dxp.bin are the ddsx file. OK. That works fine. Thank you very much.

When I understand you right, the model files are packed in the *.grp files. How do I extract them? There is no example.

And, as I understand you right, the blk files I do not need, because there are files for the game only and no model files? Right?

steelrazer2000

#96 : 13.04.2020 16:04

Thank you all for taking the time to upload these pilots and textures and make them available!

damik

#97 : 13.04.2020 22:21

But its not better to get orginal files from WT cdk? I mean textures. I think its faster. I dont know exactly for me programming and scripts are dark magic, I can be good with modeling and texturing, but when I will see script I see flashbacks from Vietnam

alicenews

#98 : 14.04.2020 01:36

No, sorry. CDK is different archive format and does not work with any extractor.  You can use the cdk viewer but then you can save single dds only. With the extraction and conversion scripts is easier because you can convert the whole content of an archive from res folder in the game. That's what I learned so far.

Now I am trying to rib with Ninjaripper from the CDK-viewer. Then I convert the rip files with Noesis and a Plugin to OBJ. It works but the uv mapping of the models is wrong. For that problem I have to find a way to fix it. I wanted to extract some pilots and tried with one and now I have an uv problem with the model. Life is not boring...

Next what I will try is to import rip directly to Blender with a script I found. May be it works better than import obj into C4D.

Мастер Моделей

#99 : 14.04.2020 05:48

If you know how to program, I can provide you with php scripts that can convert ddsx to dds. You can implement your own conversion program in the programming language that you prefer.

My scripts for converting models are extremely incomplete, and I'm not sure that they will help you.

I promised a script to convert textures. The rest was just in the script folder and I did not delete anything (vromfs, blk).
I have not finished the grp script yet. It only partially works.

soassr

#100 : 14.04.2020 08:01

No, sorry. CDK is different archive format and does not work with any extractor.  You can use the cdk viewer but then you can save single dds only. With the extraction and conversion scripts is easier because you can convert the whole content of an archive from res folder in the game. That's what I learned so far.

Now I am trying to rib with Ninjaripper from the CDK-viewer. Then I convert the rip files with Noesis and a Plugin to OBJ. It works but the uv mapping of the models is wrong. For that problem I have to find a way to fix it. I wanted to extract some pilots and tried with one and now I have an uv problem with the model. Life is not boring...

Next what I will try is to import rip directly to Blender with a script I found. May be it works better than import obj into C4D.

Are you able to extract models using the ninja Ripper? When I did this, the model was distorted, and the uw grid was not poddovaymoy. Can you tell me how you do it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7