Again the same error after upload a site

damik

#0 : 09.02.2021 18:01

I have the same problem like before (and I mentioned about). When you want load a model, then its loading, loading, loading, and just stopped, white screen and nothing happened

Мастер Моделей

#1 : 10.02.2021 04:40

Nothing has changed on the site for the last ten days.
Can you see what's going on in the browser console?

damik

#2 : 10.02.2021 10:35

Nothing has changed on the site for the last ten days.
Can you see what's going on in the browser console?

I cant open that console but this is the same thing what I mentioned here: 

https://gamemodels3d.com/forum/?topic=1220 and probably I mentioned somwhere else but I cant find it

Only on WT models because are High poly, and not this is not problem with my internet

masterzh7

#3 : 11.02.2021 13:11

Can you give example of model which dont load correctly for you damik ?

Tested few and they all work from WT. In the past i experienced issue that if u throttle your connection (downloading something else near edge of your bandwidth or poor connection to site host) the loading of model will time-out... getting just part of it. Usually consequential second attempt to view the model worked. 

Мастер Моделей

#4 : 11.02.2021 13:25

I can't reproduce the error yet. On the browsers available to me, OS and different Internet speeds, all models are loaded and shown.

damik

#5 : 11.02.2021 15:42

Ok I donk know how or what... but it fixed now, yesterday and 2 days ago (or more) i couldnt load it at 1st and 2nd and more times, Just loading stopped. Now takes lonnger time but loads everything to end