Merkava Mk.3D, Sd.Kfz.251/10, Lübeck F224, BI is not in the CDK

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]

mattbate6

#21 : 11.02.2021 08:29

Could someone here tell me how they extract models from WT? Do they use Ninja Ripper with the CDK? I would like to extract some vehicles that are not present on this site anymore plus contribute to the collection of antennas and tracks.

damik

#22 : 11.02.2021 15:45

Could someone here tell me how they extract models from WT? Do they use Ninja Ripper with the CDK? I would like to extract some vehicles that are not present on this site anymore plus contribute to the collection of antennas and tracks.

Ninja Ripper with the CDK - like you said

Or beg  Мастер Моделей for his own tool :D (Yeah to get it in our hands is like to have Holy Grail)

alicenews

#23 : 11.02.2021 19:10

His tool is a set of scripts. It's not usable for people with no experience.

mattbate6

#24 : 13.02.2021 07:13

Or beg  Мастер Моделей for his own tool :D (Yeah to get it in our hands is like to have Holy Grail)

Are there specific settings I should use with Ninja Ripper? Thanks in advance!

damik

#25 : 13.02.2021 15:38

Path to exe set for: assetViewer2-dev.exe

Intruder inject set to D3D11 Wrapper
I don't know if there are other settings for Ninja ripper

But be carefull, Exported stuff are deforemed (stretched) and have issues with UV map

mattbate6

#26 : 15.02.2021 10:15

Path to exe set for: assetViewer2-dev.exe

Intruder inject set to D3D11 Wrapper
I don't know if there are other settings for Ninja ripper

But be carefull, Exported stuff are deforemed (stretched) and have issues with UV map

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

jlecoultre

#27 : 15.02.2021 13:15

You need a "custom" script. I'll upload it when I have time.

alicenews

#28 : 15.02.2021 18:06

That would be fine jlecoultre.

It's strange but Assets are mostly not deformed. Only tanks, airplanes, peoples and ships are deformed. But in all the UV maps have to be rescaled and be put on place again.

damik

#29 : 16.02.2021 10:31

That would be fine jlecoultre.

It's strange but Assets are mostly not deformed. Only tanks, airplanes, peoples and ships are deformed. But in all the UV maps have to be rescaled and be put on place again.

UV map can be fixed when you set up correct settings in importer (depends what software you use)

alicenews

#31 : 16.02.2021 17:41

How is this script to use?

Pages: 1 [ 2 ]