Sign-in to your account

World of Warplanes: Улучшенные модели

Мастер Моделей

#0 : 04.10.2020 05:42

Весь сентябрь был посвящён разбору и улучшению Потрошителя Самолётов.
Результат работы вы можете оценить на сайте: турели, бомбы и ракеты, HD текстуры и обновлённые материалы.

F-84B Thunderjet

agnypapir72

#1 : 04.10.2020 06:16

Спасибо, ждал с нетерпением

Silverlea

#2 : 04.10.2020 15:12

No landing gear still? Is this even possible to do, or is it not something that can be done? Other than that, it's a great improvement!

Мастер Моделей

#3 : 04.10.2020 17:35

No landing gear still? Is this even possible to do, or is it not something that can be done? Other than that, it's a great improvement!

I also want to get models like in the hangar. But so far I have not figured out how to do it. In the next iteration, this will be the main task.
It may also be possible to seat the crew. The crew, in principle, can be seated even now, but they have different poses, and I only know how to "normal" position. And the shooters' legs stick out of the plane.

portugueseotaku

#4 : 04.10.2020 19:18

I also want to get models like in the hangar. But so far I have not figured out how to do it. In the next iteration, this will be the main task.
It may also be possible to seat the crew. The crew, in principle, can be seated even now, but they have different poses, and I only know how to "normal" position. And the shooters' legs stick out of the plane.

I remember that, a while back the models always came with crew, though like you said, the shooter's legs clip out. As for the landing gear, they have the same model positions for the open versions as they do for the closed ones, so it shouldn't be too hard.