Sign-in to your account

Updating models

TheMP999

#0 : 04.09.2020 17:57

First of all thanks for the update of Dardo class, i would ask you if you can update the model of the Roma of World of Warships to have on it the remaining boats and the planes on deck, also if you can update also the Montecuccoli in War Thunder, they changed the models of AA weapons with historical ones

Roma

Мастер Моделей

#1 : 05.09.2020 05:12

All War Thunder models on the site have been updated with the release of version 101. It's strange why Montecuccoli hasn't been updated.
Improvement of World of Warships models is planned for next month. In this while I am working with World of Warplanes models.

masterzh7

#2 : 07.09.2020 08:36

All War Thunder models on the site have been updated with the release of version 101. It's strange why Montecuccoli hasn't been updated.
Improvement of World of Warships models is planned for next month. In this while I am working with World of Warplanes models.

That sounds amazing... I think you already mentioned it somewhere but can you please repeat what are you planned improvements for WOWarships ?

will you try to fix this too ? WORLD OF WARSHIPS WIRESHAPE

portugueseotaku

#3 : 07.09.2020 19:17

It's great to hear, I cannot wait for the WoWP updates.

TheMP999

#4 : 22.09.2020 09:19

I thought i replied you about the montecuccoli still not changed (don't know why), but anyway now is update thanks for it.

I also would like to ask you what do you use to extract models from other games, i tried AS on various ones: warthunder, star trek, halo, uncharted waters online and doesn't load anything; uncharted waters online even if is a low quality game and ships seems fantasy, they are all based on historical types of ships and that could be interesting, but i didn't want to ask you this also, you have too much work already.

Мастер Моделей

#5 : 22.09.2020 15:09

I research and parse the file formats (sometimes using the internet) and write a script to convert the game models to the format shown on the site.